“Tenacious to serve and perform legal tasks in order to support the Institute’s missions in a righteous and fair manner in compliance with legal profession, good governance, and integrity. “
“To provide legal services with transparency at all stages, to file appeal and complaint, to instill honesty, to promote disciplinary action, and to use these virtues as mechanisms in ethics management.”
1. Provide legal comments for the administrations’ consideration and decision-making.
2. Offer comments, suggestions, and guidelines in problem-solving related to practices of law, regulations, bylaws, and code of conduct officially stipulated by the government and the Institute.
3. Prepare and review drafted laws, regulations, bylaws, announcements, and contracts in compliance with Rules of Law and facilitate the implementation to achieve its goals.
4. Create confidence in neutrality and transparency of exercising disciplines, handling appeal and complaint, and dealing with liability for wrongful acts of NIDA officials. These proceedings shall be performed by adhering to correctness of all implementation stages throughout a particular course of action while strictly protecting and retaining the rights of all related parties.
5. Settle the lawsuit and coordinate police officers in the judiciary process to protect rights and benefits of the Institute.
6. Act as a role model of work units which abide by honesty, morality, and ethics, whereby a network of fully transparent government offices is formed.
1. To provide legal services and recommendations in an accurate and expeditious manner.
2. To operate the ethical system with impartiality, transparency, accuracy, and timeliness.
3. To retain the rights and benefits of the Institute in lawsuit settlement.
4. To promote the Institute’s administration system which is completely precise, transparent, and verifiable.